Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

1.31.2009

Suino Divino




Mamma mia, look at that pork! Just a little preview of blog posts to come while Jeremy and I are on the road. This was taken at our wonderful little lunch courtesy of Salumeria Rosi in Manhattan's upper west side.

We are now at JFK airport, waiting to board our flight to Paris where good times (and great eats) are sure to be had on the road with Jeremy's band, Nous Non Plus.

I'll be updating regularly (shut up! I swear I'll try), so stay tuned...

à bientôt :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Alfonso Cevola said...

oh yeah we've heard that before...uh huh...

1/31/2009 5:56 PM

 
Blogger Sicilian said...

Can't wait to read of your travels.
Ciao

1/31/2009 6:48 PM

 
Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

bon voyage!

2/02/2009 3:29 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip, but do come home this time...

2/03/2009 12:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, look at that pork. It's like the Obama economic stimuls plan, and that's not divino!!
Have a nice trip though.

2/06/2009 7:54 AM

 
Blogger Giacomo said...

Tracie,
I've just discovered your blog. I have too many thoughts and comments to leave. But I guess my two main questions are:

1. Why did you decide to return to America?
2. What did you learn about the nature of 'leaving everything behind to pursue a dream'?

Hope to hear from you,
-James

jwan584 ait gmail.com

2/08/2009 1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home