Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

3.31.2006

I HATE it when people tell me I look like Heidi Klum

Seeing those horrible pictures of me that I posted the other day, I wanted to share with you all one of my better shots that was taken of me on the beach last year. It's not the best, but it'll do, I guess.




You didn't know that I was on the cover of Sports Illustrated? Well, I don't like to brag. People started telling me that I needed to put on a few pounds, so I took up frequent gelato consumption, because the "toned and tanned" thing just wasn't me. I must say that it has worked like a charm...

9 Comments:

Blogger Dear AL said...

Nah! You don't look anything like Heidi Klum! She's got nothing on you!

Quit it with that gelato, DAMMIT!

4/01/2006 6:25 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn - Can I look like you... Really I love the shot, you're hot and should have all Italien men running after you. But maybe Genaro likes you bigger so he has you all to himself. ;-) (Can we click on the photo?)

4/01/2006 11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to please you:
"No, you don't look like Heidi Klum, SegnoReeta!"

Cheers,

4/01/2006 3:12 PM

 
Blogger Susan in Italy said...

Hey, but you DO look like her! The last time I got one of those , "hey you look like..." it was Wonder Woman. I have also inexplicably (given my Irish, Catholic upbringing and lack of a little white bonnet on my head) been told I look AMISH!! Italians think I look AMISH!! I have so far not knocked anybody's teeth out, but there's always a next time.

4/02/2006 4:03 AM

 
Blogger Tracie P. said...

hey susan--i wish! but thanks anyway ;)

4/02/2006 8:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont look like Heidi. She is pretty, you are not.

8/17/2007 4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had to move to italy to eat well? Gosh, I am italian living out of italy and eat better than the italians I know that live there.
I guess you had to hook up with an italian guy to live there or you'd beb outta cash in no time.

10/20/2007 4:45 AM

 
Blogger guman said...

u look like an actress from the movie "the cave"
by the way....nice blog

7/06/2008 10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the blond

3/09/2009 12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home