Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

3.30.2006

Ima gonna stalk her like there's no tomorrow...


Because now, I know where she lives. Anyway, it'll give me something to do now that I'm not working.

JUST KIDDING Nicky! Don't you worry, I don't "stalk," per se, I badger. If it bothers you too much, just get a restraining order like the rest of them.

So, today I met my new friends Carlo and Nicky. Nicky has a great blog called The Life I Chose (what a great title, we all make choices, don't we?) where she talks about her fabulous life in Positano. But I'm not going to tell you any more about her blog--you'll have to satisfy your curiosity by visiting here.

What a first impression I made! She approached me on the street as I was madly waving at every passing couple on a motorcycle. She must have thought I was crazy!

Here is the other pic...

That would be the very pretty Nicky next to the stiff smiling android that has taken over my body.

And that picture at the top is of us in front of Mt. Vesuvius.

I am happy to report that they made it back to Positano safely after a near miss with a truck and I look forward to seeing them again. Besides, the psychiatrist said that I am much more socially functional now that I am taking my meds!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can see that life has not changed any. It looks like it doesn't matter whether you are working or not. You still hang out at those airish sidewalk cafes with people who really make you look good. I will have to admit that I did not even notice Mt. V in the background. Lets see if I can spell it right. Love you Bellessima Tracie. Dad

3/30/2006 8:21 PM

 
Blogger Miss Kim said...

You're sooooooooo funny!
I am going to take the ferry across the Adriatic and come visit you! (Can you spell 'stalker'?)
*grin*

3/31/2006 1:24 AM

 
Blogger Sicilian said...

LOL. . .

3/31/2006 1:37 AM

 
Blogger cristina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/31/2006 2:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link does not lead to Nicky's blog but rather to Aaron University. Just thought i would let you know.

3/31/2006 2:23 AM

 
Blogger Lori said...

heheh yeah, you got it linking to blogPOT instead of BlogSpot :D hehehe
yes, i find that funny. but it's early. and i received a msg from u know who last night that kept me up half the time thinking about it. ggrrrr

anyways, you guys do look like you had a great time! I cant wait till i can get down there and hang out with you guys, that is if I havent completely scared you away - or if I'm not eaten alive by the ants that seem to have invaded my room!

3/31/2006 2:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

very cool to meet new friends. Lovely pics. I might point out that I thihnk your hair looks darker...

3/31/2006 10:59 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. I don't like the way I worded that but I guess it's given for being too tired from the week. :) I don't think you are that white. You should see how much I've changed since stopping swimming!

3/31/2006 11:13 AM

 
Blogger nikinpos said...

HE TRACIES DAD! What do you mean by 'people who really make you look good?' Do you mean Carlo and I look so bad that Tracie looks better than ever?? Grrr...

3/31/2006 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Now that I have a bigger photo of you than your profile's icon, I must say that you definitely "cleaned up" well! I love it :)

4/02/2006 10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home