Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

4.29.2006

Oooh-ooh sail on, hon-ay

...good times never felt so good...

I'm off to Ischia today and the only way there is by boat, so you must bear with the Commodores' lyrics. I think we'll come back tomorrow, but maybe not. The Weekly Wino will be late this week, as it is a wino and winos are not be trusted.

I hope this devastating news causes neither household anarchy, nor desperate screaming pleas to the heavens of "WHY? WHY? WHY?!" Please stop waving your fists at the air. It will not make me stay and write...

Ok, ok, just kidding. My great and ignorant imagination has one self-important life of its own...just ask Lionel Richie.








...oooh-ooh sail on, shoo-guh...

12 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Sounds like a blast! And... er... excuse my being new here, but what's the "Daily Wino"?

4/29/2006 4:27 AM

 
Blogger cristina said...

it is Tracie b.'s weekly wine review :)

4/29/2006 6:15 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Why? Why? Why?!
[shakes fists at the sky]

Just kidding - buon viaggio!

4/29/2006 9:41 AM

 
Blogger RennyBA said...

Hope you'll have a great trip and please keep us posted becouse as a Norwegian, I would lot to do it myself :-)

4/29/2006 5:44 PM

 
Blogger Darbs said...

Okay...you weren't kidding when you said you liked Motown, huh? Sweet!

And hey...we'll take a belated Weekly Wino...better late than never...just don't make it a habit, hear? LOL!

Say hello to Ischia for those of us living vicariously through you...have a great time!

4/29/2006 11:51 PM

 
Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Going off to an island, leaving your blog and readers behind. You should be ashamed of your self. At least take some great pics to make the rest of us jealous. Sigh...

Cyn

4/30/2006 2:19 AM

 
Blogger Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

you have the prettiest 'eye' ive ever seen.

4/30/2006 3:29 AM

 
Blogger Kevin Beck said...

Enjoy! I gotta get to Italy soon. My grandparents were from Naples and L'Aquila.

4/30/2006 9:40 PM

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

I was going to ask about the weekly wino but it's been answered! Have fun in Ischia (is it an island?) And why are you going? Recreational purposes? or work? I'm so nosy, sorry.

5/01/2006 1:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Well We can wait another day. Hope your trip is safe! Yeah turtle guy, gotta be in the know. ;-)

5/01/2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger Anthony said...

Lionel Richie = the man.

Hah!

5/01/2006 11:28 PM

 
Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Love the shot out to Lionel Richie. :) I leave for Florence tomorrow so I might have to read your next wine review later.

5/02/2006 4:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home