Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

5.14.2006

La Festa della Mamma


I just wanted to tell all of you mothers out there in the blog world happy Mother's Day...but the most important mother I know is mine...

To Mom and my sister Misty, who is also the mama of my dolcissimi niece and nephew, I'm sorry I'm so far away, but I love y'all...Let's just pretend that we're all 3 at the mall together, happily spending our money, and rewarding ourselves with Mexican food--SEE! We did spend the day together :)

Happy Mother's Day!

6 Comments:

Blogger nikinpos said...

Again! I did a post like that a while ago , it is celebrated on a different day in the UK. Very confusing, especially with the day of the women,8th March, as well! HMD to all the mummys!

5/14/2006 1:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Tra! Poblano Grill sure was good in that game! Emi says hi and she loves you too.

5/14/2006 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Dear AL said...

I know you don't have any kids, but do you have any cats? Happy Mother's Day, incase you do!

5/14/2006 6:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure your mom and sister appreciated the long distance wishes (and probably ate un taco al carbón as a thank you).

5/14/2006 7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day (I'm confused, because we're celebrating with my mom next week.)


And I loved your previous post on wine. I'm getting quite an education on Italian cuisine from your blog - this will come in handy when (notice I didn't say "if") I get back there some day.

5/15/2006 10:01 AM

 
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Awww. Happy Mother's Day, indeed. I feel so lucky to be the mom of two great kids and the g'ma of an adorable g'son. Thanks for your well wishes, even if I got them a day late.

5/15/2006 2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home