Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...


Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Wild

Click here for more info about the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, and its creator. This week's theme is WILD.

Become a Photo Hunter View Blogroll

This is a photo from a previous post. It's a shot from the Amalfi coast and it looks to me like a piece of undeveloped paradise from a time before man existed. It's nice to know that in one of the most beautiful strips of land in the world, there is still a corner, maybe just a small hill like this that shows us what once was.

**Post publication note: That's better! I had to make a few adjustments, I wasn't able to see the post as it was posted. And for the record I DO know how to spell "creator," I was just checkin' to see if you noticed. ALSO, TN Chick has informed me that WILD is next week's theme. Sorry TN chick, I'm hopeless, absolutely hopeless.



Blogger TNChick said...

This week was technology and next is wild but no worries! ;) Love the photograph! Such a beautiful place.

1/13/2007 12:59 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm, isn't this for next week?

It's still beautiful tho!!! Wow, so impressive.

1/13/2007 2:27 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its mine all mine!

1/13/2007 3:49 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful! :) I had a mini-panic though, thinking I posted the wrong theme for this week!

1/13/2007 9:10 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful and rugged! Thank you!

1/13/2007 9:26 PM

Blogger srp said...

Welcome to the hunt anyway.
That is a glorious picture.

1/14/2007 10:38 AM

Blogger Tracie B. said...

leave it to me to add a little stress to your lives!

1/14/2007 12:36 PM

Blogger Biker Betty said...

What a gorgeous picture!! Now you don't have to worry about next Friday, lol. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great week :)

1/14/2007 5:20 PM

Blogger roman said...

I think it's pretty "wild' how "technology" can easily have us forgetting what the times were in the past.
Excellent picture.

Happy Hunting

1/15/2007 11:16 AM

Anonymous Barbara H. said...

Great shot of wild territory!

1/20/2007 9:23 AM

Blogger Morning Glory said...

No matter which week you post this picture, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

1/20/2007 10:19 AM

Anonymous Heather said...


1/20/2007 11:35 AM

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I want to go there too! But first I need to get my CD finished.

1/20/2007 8:01 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bella Amalfi. I visited in 2004 and stayed at the beautiful Hotel Luna Convento. I was visiting a priest friend in Cave de' Terrini, over by Salerno. I had one of those great, great, real Italian meals there at Taverna Scaccia Venti. Tracie, if you are over that way, I recommend it. I love your site, to keep close to the Italian way.

1/20/2007 8:52 PM


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home