Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

1.13.2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Wild

Click here for more info about the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, and its creator. This week's theme is WILD.


PhotoHunters
Become a Photo Hunter View Blogroll
























This is a photo from a previous post. It's a shot from the Amalfi coast and it looks to me like a piece of undeveloped paradise from a time before man existed. It's nice to know that in one of the most beautiful strips of land in the world, there is still a corner, maybe just a small hill like this that shows us what once was.

**Post publication note: That's better! I had to make a few adjustments, I wasn't able to see the post as it was posted. And for the record I DO know how to spell "creator," I was just checkin' to see if you noticed. ALSO, TN Chick has informed me that WILD is next week's theme. Sorry TN chick, I'm hopeless, absolutely hopeless.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

This week was technology and next is wild but no worries! ;) Love the photograph! Such a beautiful place.

1/13/2007 12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm, isn't this for next week?

It's still beautiful tho!!! Wow, so impressive.

1/13/2007 2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its mine all mine!

1/13/2007 3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful! :) I had a mini-panic though, thinking I posted the wrong theme for this week!
Stacey

1/13/2007 9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful and rugged! Thank you!

1/13/2007 9:26 PM

 
Blogger srp said...

Welcome to the hunt anyway.
That is a glorious picture.

1/14/2007 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Tracie P. said...

leave it to me to add a little stress to your lives!

1/14/2007 12:36 PM

 
Blogger Biker Betty said...

What a gorgeous picture!! Now you don't have to worry about next Friday, lol. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great week :)

1/14/2007 5:20 PM

 
Blogger roman said...

I think it's pretty "wild' how "technology" can easily have us forgetting what the times were in the past.
Excellent picture.

H/H
Happy Hunting

1/15/2007 11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot of wild territory!

1/20/2007 9:23 AM

 
Blogger someone else said...

No matter which week you post this picture, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

1/20/2007 10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning!

1/20/2007 11:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bella Amalfi. I visited in 2004 and stayed at the beautiful Hotel Luna Convento. I was visiting a priest friend in Cave de' Terrini, over by Salerno. I had one of those great, great, real Italian meals there at Taverna Scaccia Venti. Tracie, if you are over that way, I recommend it. I love your site, to keep close to the Italian way.

1/20/2007 8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home