Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...


It's That Time Again

I'm going back to Italy today and I want to share an image with you that shows you why...I'll miss my family, but I'll be back in Texas. For now though, I'm off to enjoy another beautiful clam-filled summer on my island. See you there!


Anonymous Jennifer said...

Safe travels Tracie. I'm glad we got to hang out while you were here. Soak up that beautiful life you're living in Ischia!

5/09/2007 4:03 PM

Blogger Giulia said...

CLAMS! Like vongole? Or big, chewy, full of poop clams? lol
I may just have to take a trip to your island and eat some with you.
Safe and happy travels!

5/10/2007 2:38 AM

Blogger Shelley - At Home in Rome said...

Buon viaggio, bella! Hope you had a smooth trip back.

And, is it getting to be summer already?? Your blog was one of the first blogs I ever read, IN MY LIFE, just last August. So, it's like almost an anniversary celebration ;-) and I swear I MUST, MUST get down to see you this summer... I'll drop you a line to find out when is a good time! Glad you had a good time in TX.

5/10/2007 9:07 AM

Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

I am looking forward to "spending" my summer in Ischia, you know via the internet.

5/10/2007 10:26 AM

Blogger Delina said...

Fantastic photo. Welcome back!!!

5/10/2007 1:17 PM

Blogger Kataroma said...

Nice photo. I love Norfolk Island Pines too - nice to see trees from downunder doing so well here in Italy. :)

5/11/2007 1:29 AM

Blogger Cynthia Rae said...

Welcome back home!


5/11/2007 11:20 AM

Blogger Dayngr said...

Thanx for checking in on me. Be safe!

5/11/2007 1:16 PM

Blogger GEWELS said...

Ah, the summer in Italia!!!! How envious I am of you.

Glad you had a safe trip back.

5/14/2007 2:13 PM

Blogger KNITTING ART said...

Beautiful Photo...
My daughter's in Italy too, missed her very much-then found your page.Best wishes,

5/30/2008 5:40 AM


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home