Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...


Overheard at Texsomm

Me: Oh, that's way too extracted.

Other: No it's not!

Me: Yes it is.

Other: No it's not!

Would you expect anthing less than such brilliant banter from a group of wine people?


Blogger Do Bianchi said...

it's always so difficult for those who have embraced the dark side to understand the evils of extraction...

may the force be with you...

8/18/2008 10:01 AM

Blogger Tracie B. said...

thanks...you gonna teach me some more jedi mind tricks?

it's going to take a lot to trick the parker out of people.

8/18/2008 5:50 PM

Anonymous giuseppe said...

ciao! i saw this and thought about you...who knows what your wine buddies might think...

8/21/2008 5:36 PM

Blogger THopgood said...

Hi. First time to your blog. I was given a link to your blog by eatpraylove because my family may have the opportunity to spend a couple years in Italy as my hubby is 1 of 3 people being considered for a transfer. His company has a european headquarters in cameri, Italy.

We have family there. And I spent 5 weeks there with my grandparents when i was a teenager. I'd love to go back but am a little apprehensive about making such a huge move with 3 kids in tow.

I'm looking forward to reading about your journey.

8/23/2008 12:11 PM

Anonymous maddalena said...

I am an Italian online teacher...really love your blog
Can I add you to my blogroll? I think it can be usefull for my students

8/29/2008 12:54 PM

Anonymous dave said...

Caro tracie b.;
I imagine it will take at least the skills of Obi Wan to extract the parker out of people. Hmmm. forse vi รจ ancora speranza.

10/07/2008 4:05 PM


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home