Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

12.27.2010

Happy Holidays from the Parzens

Here's a slide show that my DoBianchi put together with a Christmas song** that he wrote (very creative, this guy :). In this video, there are the highlights of our first year together as a family. What a year it's been! I can say without a doubt, that marrying my Jeremy P was the highlight of my life thus far. As we begin our journey together, I can't imagine being any happier, but I know that we have a very hopeful future that we're looking forward to living with immense joy and anticipation.

Our lives have been enriched by new relationships, and deepening connections with those already existing. We are so very blessed and have not forgotten that for one moment.

You see, there's no one else in this world who could have given me the life that I felt I was meant to live, but Jeremy Parzen. I love you! With you it's one adventure after the next, and I cannot wait to hold your hand for another year.

Happy new year, everyone!

And...action!



**I just dare you to try not to have that song in your head all day. You can't help it, can you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Do Bianchi said...

I love you, too, piccina, and I love my blogication... :-)

It has been such an amazing year, the best in my life too... Just yesterday evening, when we were explaining to Faye and Tom (cousins Marty and Joanne's good friends) how we met through blogging, I couldn't help but be reminded again what an incredible journey brought both of us to this special time in our lives.

And if we are so blessed, 2011 might even top 2010!

In the meantime, I'm just looking forward to our trip to Italy in late Jan., celebrating our anniversary, and a second year of working together to build a family and a future together... one day, one blog post, one hug, one kiss, and one I love you at a time... :-)

I'm glad you like the Xmas song, too!

I love you forever...

12/27/2010 1:43 PM

 
Blogger Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Amazing Mr P has done it again .. what a song!! Should be a Christmas No 1 .. yes I bet it is my head still tomorrow .. Beautiful video too .. ♥♥

12/27/2010 2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes, yes, you are so blessed...love y'all both...enjoyed the weekend visit and thanks for the shuffle and salad bowl...it sure is purty...

12/27/2010 6:56 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

wow, what a year you've had! Hope you have just as great 2011!

...was thinking of you the other week, b/c I still have that thing to mail you from Ischia (the people at the restaurant gave me to send you...) Let me know your address and I'll finally ship it off :)

12/28/2010 2:55 PM

 
Anonymous J.Doe said...

Happy new year to you both!

12/30/2010 10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home