Once upon a time in Texas, there was a girl with an appetite and a dream...

2.05.2007

That's What I Get


It's been a while since anyone has landed on my blog by doing a Google search for anything other than Italian boobs and Dominic the donkey, but a couple of weeks ago someone found me by searching for this, word for word (and you can click on it):

neck looks like old turkey neck
Does a turkey have to be old to have turkey neck? I bet their second search was "ugly wrinkled neck looks like rotten flabby old dead turkey carcass neck," because the first search just wasn't specific enough. Imagine someone, late at night, feverishly pecking these words at the keyboard. It sounds like a fetish to me. I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, I didn't didn't think I had quite reached that point, but thanks anyway Google. Just as soon as I find my walker, I'll be in the back playing with my wattle.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Some google searches are so random.

Happy Nutella Day!

2/06/2007 12:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracie b. - I had one today that cracks me up:

"women's underskirt look in the street as sex"

What does that mean anyway?

2/06/2007 2:35 PM

 
Blogger BecsLifeOnline said...

Hi, I don't know if it's just my computer or not but this post is archived under May 2007 - looks like it has been recognised as the second day of the fifth month instead of the fifth day of the second month. But maybe that's just the way it's showing up for me and nobody else, I dunno.

2/06/2007 3:03 PM

 
Blogger Tracie P. said...

ah! i get confused every now and then. here in europe they write the day, then the month...i have trouble adjusting:)

2/06/2007 4:21 PM

 
Blogger BecsLifeOnline said...

Ahh I see! Awesome blog though :-) I've added you as a link on my favourite blog section. I hope you don't mind.

2/07/2007 6:14 AM

 
Blogger Susan in Italy said...

Haha! Reminds me of one character in Allie McBeal who went nuts over older women but only if they had developed turkey neck. Almost gives me hope for the future...

2/07/2007 9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home